Who watches the junior admins?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Thornhip, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Thornhip, Aug 25, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    My brother was in the process of reclaiming my old base when one of the admins came along and start shooting up the walls. My brother was right there, his name was on the sign! He yelled at my brother about "getting a claim sign" when I've already move them to my new Airbase (under construction) and an when I posted in world chat about it he first veined about it (upsetting me) and then threatened to silence me if i didn't stop posting...

On top of that I get a "VIOLATION" sign thrown up even thou I've done nothing wrong. I can't have satellite base, so at some time my claim flag has to be moved and he happens along just after I've moved it shooting first without asking questions.

• Like Like x 1
  2. "He" is vague. Open a conversation with one of the senior staff, such as Pete, and give him details. You'll need screenshots.

3. My brother was inside when he started shooting at our base sign, so no screenshots there,and I was AFK at the new sky base. I didn't think I need to start recording when typing to an admin.

4. OT: It's not that hard to post a sign saying you're moving. That would clear up a lot of confusion.

To answer the topic...
    All staff watches staff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.