weird

Discussion in 'General' started by Tactical Loli, Jul 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so uh, my base got raided while i was offline and it was pretty strange

the guy/s just blew off my floor and left, didn't touch the other walls, or even my storage

funny thing is that, i managed to salvage them so they didnt run out of ammo while shooting my storage, they just up and left w/o touching storage or bed or even claim flag

2. Thats happened to me before too.

3. think its mods trying to look at our storage or something? i mean, theres plenty of 5x5x4 houses out there. why my 1x1x2 base?

4. You really know how to pack them in there. pfff

5. i only had 2 wardrobes and a library, how bad is it? haha

6. Maybe you didnt have enough storage and they thought your werent worth it?

7. i just hope so, the stuff i had was pretty much all they needed to raid everyone in the server

• Like Like x 1
  8. Staff doesn't need to break anything to see what's in your base. Griefers or zombies.

9. ooh, its not definitely not zombies i can tell, as for griefers, it happened again today, every metal thing i placed is gone, only my "barricades" remain, which are 3 planters and 2 wardrobes, bedroll and such

im not sure whats causing it tho, and honestly, i dont think they'd even bother going here

pete, i'll send you a pic of what happened to it

10. Which server?

11. #11 Tactical Loli, Jul 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
    pve4, only the barricades were left tbh, i have a friend that could confirm its existence tho, but no screenshots

EDIT: im not entirely sure but i went for a walk outside my base now in pve4 and it looks like im not alone

Attached Files:

12. That looks like an error in the structures file. If it gets corrupted the server recreates a blank file. Anything built after the recreation is OK until the next error. :( I've notified Cory.

13. This happened to other people on PvE4 with metal houses.

14. one of the bases with barricades left is wooden far as i can remember

15. Again, when the sturctures.dat file is corrupted, all walls, floors and roofs go away. Everything else remains. Barricades are int he barricades file with all other placeable items.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.