Unturned Store

Discussion in 'News Archive' started by Cory, Aug 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. still nothing.

2. Honestly feel like I'm being ignored. Corey is on daily, I've sent him messages. How is he not seeing this?
    If he at least told me he was working on it I'd feel a little better, but I'm getting a total cold shoulder.

3. @Cory when you have time i just upgraded up to pro so when you have time please activate. and thanks

4. @Cory I still haven't received my pro rank

5. @Cory I purchased the pro kit on the 27 of December and i have yet to receive it

6. Doesn't matter how many times you post it to the forums and under how many topics, only Cory can address this and he was notified. @Cory

7. I got elite yesterday, but today I haven't gotten it. I wasn't signed in via steam so that may be the problem. Anyway today is my birthday and I would love to get it as soon as possible.

PS: if you want a Minecraft server, I know how to make and manage one. Heck I could make it anything you want.

8. You'll need to link your steamID64 to your profile here on the forums.

9. It didn't work for the ban appeal (I still don't know what happened), it lead to another account. I can give a link to my profile though.

10. You must link it. Mouse over your name in the upper right hand corner of the forums, click external accounts, enter your SteamID64.

11. I've told you, I spent more then an hour trying to get my steam id, but then it turns out it was some other account. I have no idea how the heck to get the right id. Is there a way to do it without taking forever?

12. Just figured it out XD

13. Btw, its been about 25.5 hours since I bought elite at the time of this post.

14. well I've given up hope of getting it as a birthday present. At least I didn't get it today.

15. Well if you read any of the other activation posts it takes Cory about two to three days on average to get to the new accounts and activate them. He's been notified.

16. #60 wolfboy2907, Jan 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    My account isn't new, look at the joined date. What's ticking me off is that most people I've seen have gotten it pretty quick, but no one seems to have had it applied since the 27th. What is up with that! TWO WEEKS IS TOO LONG FOR SOMEONE TO GET WHAT THEY PAID FOR. But seriously, where has Cory been?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.