Unturned Servers

Discussion in 'News Archive' started by Cory, Jan 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Cory, Jan 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
    UPDATE:
    I found a fix myself and now have released it to the public for Linux servers. Hopefully, this will be an all around solution shortly.

In the meantime, there was an issue I've found and it's only listing PvE1 and PvP1 on the server listing page.

Please head over to our status page to connect to our servers directly
    https://justplayhere.com/status/

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to make this quick forum post in regards to our servers being down. We are aware of this issue and it's not something we can fix.

Recently, Nelson released an update and either he or Steam has broken the game on Linux. We are patiently waiting for a fix and I wanted to inform everyone that we have not gone anywhere and we should be back online shortly. :)

Kind Regards,
    - Cory

2. Cool!! is it gonna reset servers again?

thx for the info!

3. Nope

4. Thanks for clearing it up!
    Not sure why I was given such a passive aggressive answer to a simple question on my post, but I'm glad you explained the situation. :)

5. You got a simple answer for simple question.You asked if/when the servers would come back up and Georgia answered both: When Nelson fixes it.

This far out I'd say he wasn't planning on releasing a patch before this Friday. It took three weeks to get the headless process/road glitch fixed. I wouldn't hold my breath on this fix being "quick". A large part of the Unturned server community uses linux for their servers. They pay $$$$$ to have dedicated servers, are losing income from kit subscriptions and probably don't appreciate being offline, however, we're all at the mercy of the game developer. :(

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.