Store Question?

Discussion in 'General' started by Garavar, Aug 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am considering purchasing one of the packages (Elite, Pro etc). But I am confused as to one of the perks...

What does "Keep Max Skill 50%" mean?

Also which PVE server has the most people on? I would like activity, I hate playing alone.

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. i believe the pve 1 but in strange situations are completly alone

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. What does "Keep Skill 50%" mean?

• Like Like x 1
  4. u keep the 50% of the ingame skills like sneakyheavy whit the 50% it not go very down when u die

5. Thanks, I just purchased the package, How do I get it to work on server?

Also I have to be out of town for a week at end of September will my base be demo'd by staff because I dont log in for 8 days straight?

6. Within 7 days your base will automatically despawn, demoteam will only remove it if there are multiple violations.

7. oh ok i know that now but my bases always dissapear for no reason :,c

8. My base gets raided daily, I don't know who is doing it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. There is not much that can be done, it's not only your base that gets raided. The best we can do is to catch them and ban them. What you can do is to search for stuff they left behind after raiding it. It can be a Sign, a Crate, a Plate. Don't break it and tell a staff member about it in forum PM, also a /pos on the location would help finding it for staff. Just type in the command and copy the coordinates.

10. oh a new mod that explains chairman whitout green name xd

11. protocol: Names in the player list are white or gold. It's the chat text that's dark green for Chairman. In how many more threads must this be explained? It's in the in-game rule thread already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.