Report of suzuki154

Discussion in 'Support' started by Shogun Warrior | KIWI, Jul 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all,

Me and my two friends were playing on PvE #8, when a zombie caught one of our friends off guard and killed him.

Low and behold, this autist swooped in and took all of our friend's stuff. Including an alice pack, numberous weapons and other misc. items used for surviving this cancerous game.

For about 10-15 minutes beforehand, suzuki154 was chasing us around with a golf club and repeatedly smacking us with it. In general, being a massive troll. We told him to stop dozens of times and we heard no verification of him hearing us in text or voice chat.

Screenshot proof:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/eliteducky/screenshots/

All of the screenshots taken are the first 6 in my screenshot album on my profile, provided with this link.

Thanks,
    ~Shogun
    Someone that plans on playing on your servers well into the future.

2. Hey. I'm not staff, but I can tell you that suzuki154 is a fresh new account with no community profile set up. I believe his is an alternate account of a group of Russians that have been getting on and raiding everyone. Their names are Limbo and R something (it's in Russian text. :/)... they come on those alts to do god knows what. Probably hoard resources and transfer it to their mains. But they speak broken English and sound like young teenagers.

3. If you die you lose claim to everything that drops.

On the ground, up for grabs. :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. #4 Tactical Loli, Jul 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
    yep, anything thats on the ground is up for grabs

i dont think asking them politely and telling them off is grounds for anything which i why i always play safe by staying away till they earn my trust

easy way to get off people is /home or outrunning them,

if you plan to outrun them, /buy energy
    3 bits each restoring 50 energy, consume while sprinting

5. If you're a jerk in chat and start complaining that you died i will hunt down their body and take their sweet sweet loot

6. btw pete, how do you guys know if someone banned is using an alternate account? i know its permaban if they're caught but are you guys watching IP addresses of banned people or something? or it just happens that they admit to having 2 accounts and get themselves banned that way?

7. Alts almost always don't have their community page set up.

8. yea but it doesnt automatically mean its them, a more trustworthy method would be checking IPs but even that has a work around

9. As a sysmin for another community, proxies (even more so, the ones used by Russians) are a major pain in the rear-end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.