Report of griefing and application for mod/admin

Discussion in 'General' started by CptSkitzo, Jul 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been playing on the PVE1 server for a while now and not ONCE has an admin come on the server, and I only saw a mod for maybe thirty minutes of one day. I see multiple counts of player harrassment and griefing every day, and can do nothing but record it. I, along with a few other players, have essentially become player admins, screenshotting and recording all counts we see, but not able to do much more when we cannot get in contact with an admin. These players and I follow the rules, have positive personalities, and in general help new players out by giving them stuff that we worked hard for to give them a boost. One of them was personally griefed when a base he built was destroyed by three people who were angry at him for returning to it. He did not deserve this, and the player admins of my group came together and rebuilt it bigger and better than it was, however this may be pointless if nothing is done or more active mods and admins are put in place. I am on every single day possible and am always responsive when someone chats out or calls out, "Cpt!" or "Skitzo!" because i know what it takes to be a good player and a good admin. I don't care what I have to do to get there, but something needs to be done, and more active admins and mods need to be put in place, whether that be me and one or two others out of my group, or people who are deemed "more active," which I've noticed their arent many. If this is read by any admins that want proof of our determination to warning players that are about to be banned, and recording the incidents that we see for evidence, look at this link.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxU1X-I8qrQL2Oz6TU1v3PA

Thank you, and have a wonderful rest of your day. I can be reached at Cpt.Skitzo on steam, Jay Lightning/Asamanar on skype, and raptorwing@yahoo.com by email.

Sincerly,
    Cpt.Skitzo.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ive been there for alot of these things and I have recorded them aswell. :D

3. If you wish to apply for staff apply under the Staff application tab

4. Can you link that for me?

5. reported.png
    gustavozwetsch1898 is stealing stuff from my base.
    Can someone get him kicked? or banned please he is griefing and stealing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.