Removed Elite rights on Kidneycowboy?

Discussion in 'Support' started by KidneyCowboy, Sep 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can you send me a reason my group was hit with a violation of rules when the person online that was told by a staff member (that he never saw the chat for) was kicked off the server, Email and in-game communication works very well!! I know about Server strains because I am a server Admin but not given anytime to correct the violation is probably a terrible way to communicate customer service. We are very responsible and willing to abide by the rules but the way you approach it with a sign on our campsite seems more of a dictator move than a nice way to fix issues.

2. Firstly, I have no idea how this has anything to do with removed elite rights.

Secondly, if you have a complaint then you need to PM it to either myself or {WC}PistolPete.

Since no name was given I’m not sure who you’re talking about. But when a player ignores a staff member then that staff member has every right to proceed further.

Most people do not read their emails therefore we are not going to waste our time emailing every single player that they are violating our rules.

“Server strains” please do explain.

Again because I do not know who this is about I’m assuming a violation sign was left detailing the rules that are being violated and are requiring the player/group to fix them within a reasonable set amount of time. Most players are grateful for this as a lot of servers can’t be bothered to give any warning.

Don’t like the helpful warning signs? No worries we can simply fix the violations ourselves instead of having to wait the set amount of time given.

3. You still show as Elite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.