regarding treatment of griefers by ordinary players (non-staff)

Discussion in 'General' started by Tactical Loli, Aug 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Tactical Loli, Aug 3, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
    good day to all

Calling to the griefer rights activists to come and complain. Also calling their victims to defend themselves against actions taken against griefers (though it may be seen as counter griefing)

i'd like to ask, what do you do to griefers you catch? aside from reporting and taking screenshots

also, staff, feel free to leave your thoughts as well

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. btw, we're here to discuss if it is alright to gang up on a griefer by actions that'd be deemed annoying to them

do keep in mind that blowing up their bases is still griefing and both griefer and counter griefer are subject to punishment far as i know

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Two wrongs don't make a right.
    Stick to playing hall monitor / playground snitch or whatever it is you do.
    Griefing is part of the natural order and helps keep the servers clean, so I endorse and support all griefers 100%.

• Rotten Rotten x 1
  4. keep the server clean kek, do you know what happens when griefers dont destroy a base completely? like leaving a couple of walls and wooden crates? the owners leave that base, and build elsewhere

guess who's cleaning up that mess? demo team. yep, and the demo team isnt perfect, they cant search every nook and cranny on all 8 pve servers (not sure on cleaning up pvp)

as two wrongs dont make a right, i've never griefed a griefer, though i have annoyed them enough atleast

5. We check the PvP and Arena servers but our problems are concentrated on the PvE servers. :(

6. How do you judge pvp servers?

• Rotten Rotten x 1
  7. We still look for base size, storage and vehicle limit violations on the PvP servers. On the Arena servers we look for cheaters and hackers.

8. I'm feeling the love

9. Maybe you guys should let pvp players have a bigger base, bigger storage and more seeing that it is more common to get raided and in only 7 days that base will be gone cause people tend to rage quit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.