regarding griefs by replacing a wall

Discussion in 'General' started by Tactical Loli, Jul 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so, i encountered this group in pve5 where their house was broken into and that thief replaced a wall in their house. they looked for help and i happen to be online so i looked around in the teamspeak server only to find a junior mod and an afk mod. with the current update, shooting walls doesn't really hurt the wall, unless its a grizzly which did the trick actually.

so my question here is, what can a junior mod really do aside from making reports and kicking griefers that are in action?

2. People need to stop building bases over the size limit, is the real problem in PVE 5

3. true, but off topic, personally i own a 2x2x2 base with 8 storage, and i stop there

4. A Junior Mod can report it to the DemoTeam or, if you don't mind a little collateral damage, use more conventional means to remove the offending piece of structure. Was the claim flag was destroyed by the griefer?

5. yea, they were wondering how the griefer got in, i asked them to confirm if they still owned ALL the walls and the eventually found the said wall (and the claim flag the griefer hid).

i went and searched for bluntforce but that didnt do anything, lent them 3 grenades but it didnt do the trick either so my last resort was grizzly

anyway, thanks for the info, does the demo team login to teamspeak as well btw? theres alot of abandoned and oversized bases in pve5 atm

6. Yep, they do log in to TeamSpeak.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.