Ranger Cthullu here!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Ranger Cthullu, Jul 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all, I am second in command of small group of players in the game unturned, we play on the server hosted by this great community. The rangers function as a tactical fast response team to help players who are injured or in danger of dying and losing their stuff. This is what we do, we have gone from a group that kept small outposts to a nomadic group due to constant vehicle theft and base griefing. However I am here to say we wish to be a positive force in the community that plays unturned. We risk ourselves to help others and will respond to even the most hopeless situations.

Our goal is to also in a non-mod fashion police the server and catch those photographically or with video who are breaking the rules,harassing other players,griefing of bases and vehicles. We are a unit based on strong value and dedication. It is composed of myself, Ranger RomZe (leader),Ranger Smelly Lemon. We have not really brought in other official rangers yet, but we may or may not.

We all love the server you set up for unturned by the way.

2. Welcome to the community, you and your group sound like some good people, feel free to make threads with video evidence or photos, Video would be preferred if possible, Thanks.

3. um guys i got griefed and i need help msg me if you can help

4. Sounds like a good idea. Don't give overwhelmed with work load.

What servers do you most play on?

5. dudes, does that mean you fight bandits? cos i (and my crew) would like to avoid getting into a fire fights with you guys.
    however, i wouldnt mind being a "proxy ranger" if there's nothing else to do. i got about 30k bits in JPH servers so i think i could help out a lot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.