PvE8 server not responding

Discussion in 'Support' started by Combyte, Jun 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm trying to enter server PvE8, but with no luck it just keeps losing my connection...

I also see that there is no one within the server, so was wondering if the server went down by staff or something wrong must have happen to it to cause it to not let people connect.

What's happening?

2. yea could not connect either

3. I assume technical problems. Hopefully it will be back soon.

4. i want to play :(

5. All PvE servers and Arena 1 through 4 are down until two bugs can be worked out. PvE1 and 4 as well as PvP8 are stuck at high noon. PvE8 is dead. To many items in the barricade file has raised the ping high enough on PvE8 that no one could connect. The other PvE servers were seeing increasing ping time and lag to the point that their failure was imminent. Once the servers return we will be enforcing structure size, location and storage limits. We've barely made two months since the last reset thanks to highly concentrated player towns and players hoarding 60+ lockers of junk.

The bug with the barricade file has been around since day one but never successfully addressed by Nelson. We've sent him our entire map from PvE8 twice. Hopefully he'll find something that will fix the issue with the memory leak relative to the barricade file.

No time frame on the bug fixes. You'll just have to sit this one out.

6. what kind of sorcery is this why it's so powerful :(

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Wow, that's why it shut itself down... I really hope that Nelson fixes this, your servers are really good and enjoyable, lol I've even seen some of the Staff on here they do very well at taking action on the bad players.

For now, i jumped to PvE4, first time on PEI as I've always played Washington, and just realized that my Bits transfer from server to server which may encourage me to play Yukon at some point too >.>.

EDIT: Just noticed all PvE servers are down, guess I'll have to play singleplayer or something for a while :/

8. PVE 5 Yukon is also filled with obnoxiously sized bases, trash and litter everywhere, hoarding galore, including vehicle hoarding , locker hoarding etc. Just a heads up, even the cold tundra isn't safe.

9. Ok we'll get to it ASAP.

• Like Like x 1
  10. 10 locker per base is not enough i need more for my food storage and my other stuff :(

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Sheelone: Other players thought the same. The result was PvE8 crashed. All those lockers? Gone with the reset. Along with the bases, vehicles and everything else. The limit is so that we don't have to reset the server every month or even every week. It only takes a week for the server to start lagging when there is no limit to storage. PvE7 will probably fail next.

Cory, the server owner, does not like resetting maps every few weeks. He has given us the authority to impose this limit and enforce it by removing anything over the limit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.