PvE4 Server Problem

Discussion in 'Support' started by Vehemence, Apr 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There's a lot bugs in PvE4 maybe some i still didn't experience but please mods check the server
    1. Whenever you crouch and prone, you can't stand up. (which is problem in Full Moon)
    2. You can't put floor anywhere it always says "Missing Ground" "Blocked" if you check the PvE4 server all the base you'll see are made in Plates.
    Please fix this soon. Thanks.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Stuck in crouch and prone: It's a known bug that Nelson has treid to address. Climb a ladder, get to water and swim or reconnect.

We also have a map reset planned that should hopefully reduce the occurrence of this bug.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I am having the same issue and Visitors are asking me about it. I am not an admin but I promised that I would send out a message to someone to help fix that with a patch or something.

4. Unfortunately, these are bugs with the game itself and so are things that Nelson, the developer of the game, will have to fix. Apologies.

G

5. We tried to address this issue back in March when I first noticed the servers were bugged. Barricades and structures were cleared but it did not fix the issue. It has come down to the point where the server reset will be necessary. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.