PvE3 - Voting not recognized

Discussion in 'Support' started by Talos, Jun 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've voted on both servers, UnturnedSL and Unturned-Servers, and still log in with a message that I have not voted on either server. This has been an ongoing problem for two weeks now.

My votes tonight were done at 7:45pm PST on UnturnedSL, and 7:48pm PST on Unturned-Servers.

Please advise when this is working again as I'd really like to collect some rewards.

Thank you,

Talos

2. I have done the same for PvE 4 this morning around 1 - 2 am PST, and I still receive the messages as well when I sign in. It might just take a few days for it to process.

3. The system broke about 15 updates ago. I don't think it will ever work properly again. :(

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Would it be too much to ask having the voting messages stopped until )if?) it works again? Same with the griefing messages, it should state we need a screenshot, not that anyone is watching.

5. The messages are beyond my control. Lighten up on the staff. We do watch but we're not online 24x7. If you want that please feel free to go host your own server and admin it yourself. You've posted and PM me and it's getting ridiculous.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.