PVE Servers Maintenance?

Discussion in 'General' started by Pryme49, Apr 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

Was just curious as to why the PVE servers have gone down about 4 times now, all an hour apart. They are down for a few minutes and then they come back up, but then an hour later they go down again for a few minutes. Is this normal for the PVE servers? Cause i check the status and the PVP servers stay up during that time. Again, was just wondering if this is normal or some Maintenance or something is being done.

Cheers

2. They do a restart every two hours to check for Unturned/Rocketmod updates. Warnings are announced in chat at five, three and one minute intervals then immediately before shutdown.

Unless there's a bug that needs immediate attention it's very rare for the servers drop without an announcement.

3. Thats what i figured. I guess the PVP and the Arena maps are just done at different times. And yeah, there are warnings that were/are announced, but i was just assuming it was for updates and such. Thanks for letting me know. Cheers mate

4. The shutdowns and startups are currently staggered from game server to game server by 20 second intervals. When a cycle is complete you'll see that PvE1-10 and Arena 1-4 are all restarted as a group. Same holds true for PvP1-10 and Arena 5-8.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.