Pve players?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jayfrass1, Jul 23, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am naturally a pvp player and ive been on this website for awhile and ive noticed that most players that post,comment and complain are pve players. Where are all the pvp players at? Am i the only one left?
    And why is it that anytime i ask a pve player to try pvp the flip out and say that all they do is die by large groups? I understand why people like pve. Because u can build in peace and not worry about dieing which to me whats the point of hording items in pve is it all just to get raided? Tbh i think its easier to protect your base in pvp more than anything especially in sky bases i would love to hear you guys thought about my mini rant :). Oh and p.s i love all players im not hating and pve players im just asking whats so fun about it i just dont understand.

2. im okay with pvp tbh, its just that, getting in that hell hole alone will get you killed far too many times than i'd enjoy, i've seen 2 tanks just patrolling feast locations looting and selling everything, so you're pretty much forced with buying. so if either feast or shop is removed from pvp, i could definitely give it another go alone

3. It what pvp server did u see that because it was definitely not in pvp1. And ive been playing unturned for awhile i think abit to long tbh XD. And i think it easier to start by yourself other than a group, soling is funner than grouping and easier.

4. Tbh id try pvp in yukon, that sounds like it'd be fun.

• Like Like x 1
  5. There we go thats the spirit :). If you dont like it then you dont thats your opinion as long as you try it though :)

6. true, im sure it wasnt pvp 1 that i went to and that its easy to start alone because you get the feast guns all to yourself and that you are harder to spot when alone. taking on an entire group of guys is actually exciting as well

as for pvp in yukon, im still expecting people to be using grizzly, timberwolf and honeybadgers there but hey, atleast you arent against a tank and c4 is easy to find

i've gone to pvp servers before but not JPH, and to be honest, i was usually just sniping them off, rather than direct confrontation, i might give it another go when i get bored with pve again

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yea exactly and im not sure if there even is a tank spawn in yukon. And as far as i know from the yukon server people wont have grizzlies,timberwolvies etc becaause you we need a horde beacon and they arent the easies to survive but even if they did have a sniper its not like they are going to snipe you from 100m in yukon. I mean have you seen how foggy it is XD. And one more thing for you two to answer. What do u like most about Pve? (make a list if you want to)

8. What do you mean you can't snipe from 100m. 100m isnt that far, you mean like 175 - 200m

9. No because uyukon is really foggy u cant see more than 100m infront of you

10. mmm do you have a low fov?

11. I have everything maxed in settings

12. Then we must test this in a yukon! I desire proving you wrong.

13. ive done several beacons in pve5 alone and its not that when you know where to do it

as for what oni said about sniping in yukon, while it is true that it is indeed foggy, you can still make out a person amongst the snow, and definitely see their nvg atleast

as for what i like most in pve, theres actually people you can chat with in there. in pvp i prolly wont see any group talking to another casually even if there are. you know how most pvp oriented games are toxic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.