PvE 3 Griefer/Raider Report

Discussion in 'Support' started by Flop42, May 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, i wanna Report a Griefer/Raider his name: Screenshot 5

Now i try to discribe the background stoy it started with him griefing/raiding the base of me and my teammates. Then one our teammates griefed them back and griefed their base, the reaction was, that these guys griefud us again = atm its 2:1 for them.

I offered to stop that madness in exchange for the items they stole us. They said yes but they want to keep that most expensive stuff. Thats no condition for us so i took some Screenshots. I hope its possible to teach these guys a lesson bec. grief is not allowed on your pve servers.

Attached Files:

2. Counter-griefing is not allowed for the simple reason that you will also be banned if a player or staff witnesses it and reports it.

As far as screenshots: Cropped chat screenshots are not enough evidence. We need screenshots of the offender in action. The name doesn't need to be in all of the screenshots but it must be enough that we can link the offender by clothing/skins/weapon to the player name. It's good that you have the mouse-over for the steam name. It's also best if you can provide a steam64ID buy doing shift-tab, player list, recent games, then taking a screenshot of the offender's profile.

ComicSans is a very common steam name. We definitely need the steam64ID/profile screenshot.

3. I just need the name and I will find it. (experience makes them easy to track) as Pete said you need whole screenshots and with their name and person in it other wise it could be anyone. I will make a final judgement on this request in 6 hours after I review it and find the player.

4. I dont find the player again... but if i get next time Raidet i have to make full screenshots? But what is if i come on and nobody is there and my base is destroyed?

5. If you come on and your base is destroyed we sadly can not do anything about it. Some Mods may give you a little starter kit or help you rebuild it but thats on their accord.

As of now I am formally declining this request.

Due to insufficient evidence, this ban has been rejected and the player will not be banned.

Please be sure to take screenshot(s), video(s) or have witnesses and fill out the form.

- Kind Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.