Please fix the problems on your servers :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Elderslay, Jun 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love your PvE 3 server but I just keep getting raided and griefed sometimes in front of my own face... I need you guys to always have a mod online or something. How can people suddenly remove claim flags or bedrolls. How can they break down my walls. This is not fun after a while. I got super angry today because of this and please if you can Fix the server there are tons of griefed houses with vaults and stuff. (Which mine was stolen) new people think you can raid your life out like this guy who raids my base in front of me. I Wish ths didn't happen because if it didn't... I would be at the endgame already. not stuck trying to keep enough ammo for your gun because people steal it all. You can please do 1 or 2 things. 1: Have more mods to help out the servers and allocate them to specific servers.2: Reset thee server and if someone shoots a gun at wooden walls or something give them a warning. If any devs or admins see this please think of this because even two really good players I know on the server get griefed, Constantly people are asking for stuff because they were griefed. I may have went on a tangent but I hope to get my point across. If yo are not a mod please help bring this to a mod or admins attention. Or I might have to find another server that's probably no where near as good as your servers. Thank you.
    Also if you are a regular person please answer the question in the poll below

Attached Files:

2. If you can't take the heat get out of the fire. But seriously, it happens, to all of us, you'll learn to live with it and love it. There is absolutely no need to hoard things away in lockers, as you have more than enough inventory space for everything you need, including vast amounts of ammo. There are many ways to deter grief as well, such as building stronger bases, or building bases that don't look alluring to griefers at all. Hiding things away in your base is the ONLY reason you get griefed in the first place, if you really love building bases and having a base, do just that, without hiding / hoarding things away inside of it. I get your complaints, because like i said it happens to all of us, but it takes no time or effort to build or rebuild a base either and constantly being paranoid and/or whining and *****ing about it will never help the situation. The mods do a fantastic job banning and cleaning up the servers accordingly, especially when proper evidence is supplied. Just my two cents.

3. The servers aren't broken. Nelson designed the game to be what it is. That said he can also make the game more desirable to play in a PvE fashion by dealing with structures and barricades on his end. Just be aware of one thing based on your suggestion: If one person places an invulnerable plate in front of your only way out, such as Holman Island, then you will die there.

There are servers out there that have modded everything but we're not them. Build small and off the beaten path.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.