Rejected Player Ban Report for Aoiryuu request by Im_Risky

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Im_Risky, Jul 7, 2017.

1. A new ban report has been created for Aoiryuu.

Username
    Code:
    Aoiryuu
    SteamID64
    Code:
    Unturned Server
    Code:
    PvE7
    Banned Reason
    Code:
    Stealing, Griefing
    Banned Reason Other
    Code:

Witness List
    Code:
    Screenshot(s)
    Witness List
    Code:

Ban Details
    Code:
    So i decided to go touch up my base a bit as the roof was not done. So i come on and hear lots of dragon fang shots and my metal gate open. So i rejoin because my unturned crashed and i find my wall gone, Aoiryuu is standing looking through loot and his friend running away. I see his name tag and notice a blue picture with his reputation. it was a teal star so it is pretty recognizable. A sheriff. He then notices me and leaves right about when i was going to take a screenshot. I had 2 metal wardrobes broken and a claim flag, and they broke through the wall behind my base. I also took a picture of his name in chat. Some other players have been stolen from too. He changed his name and probably will keep changing his name. If any admins would like to go review my base all that i have done was re add the claim flag in the corner of my house. The walls behind the flag are damaged indicating shots fired.[ATTACH=full]22095[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]22096[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]22100[/ATTACH]

Attached Files:

2. i would just like them banned so other people won't have to get raided

3. The screenshots you provided do not show the player griefing or stealing.

This request shall be rejected.

4. Post the full, original screenshot. How did you get this player's steamID64? That account has never been on our servers.