Ok, it happened again...

Discussion in 'Support' started by Thornhip, Aug 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Thornhip, Aug 22, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
    Four times on PvE1, and now on PvE8! Yes I've been raided again. It's not funny, it's not a laughing matter., and because of the rules I can't to anything about it but SCREAM in here. So here I am, screaming!

It must of happened shortly after the server restart, 35ish mins ago. My computer was having minor connection issues so I left to grab something to eat, I shroud have gone home (to check), but I was farming the full moon zombies.

2. Build a skybase high enough that they can't get to you easily. They'll die of oxygen deprivation. Griefers are gonna grief. We can't be on 24/7 to catch them. I'm only on on weekends in light of school. Sorry.

3. As much as I hate the Idea of a sky base, I may have to go that way.... Hard to park a car up there. My brother has another Idea, but I still have some testing to do. Hmm... Babble Towers....

4. next time you notice it happen and u know who was on the server at the time write it down and post here on the forums. There are a lot of staff and some might find one of the players fishy (might know that they are greifers) then the staff can monitor that player and if it happens again and they are caught they will indeed be banned.

5. Be sure to include both screen and steam names (mouse-over the screen name).

I've noticed the damage on PvE8 and asked the staff to give that server special attention.

6. Wish I had known that sooner...

7. One of your griefers was banned today: Mounir aka MaMaPaPa. I had just teleported to him as he honeybadgered the red quad. I also know that the base he was in was not his. Unfortunately there is currently not enough evidence against his co-conspirator.

8. Better screenshots next time... In the meantime I'll FIX the video stuff, must be a driver issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.