New to the server

Discussion in 'Support' started by MaskedTuxedo, Jun 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 MaskedTuxedo, Jun 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
    So I'm new too the JustPlayHere server, and a mod messaged me though the server saying that the base that I and 5 of my friends were in was too large. And that there was not a claim sign on it. When I asked what was the space size I was given no reply but instead a pretty spicy kick from the server. The mod im assuming in question was some guy named PistolPete.

Look I'm not angry, it's whatever, my friends and I took all of 3 hours making the base in total it was probably 3 x 5 base with 2 floors on it. (There were other houses that were FAR more larger but it's whatever.) We'll just go to a different server no big. But for the next guy how about you talk with them instead of just saying:
    "Base is too large, needs a claim sign." 3 times, ignoring my questions and then preceding to just kick me cause "I was ignoring the mod"

Edit: Spoke to friend who laid down the floors of the base. Main room is 3x3, with a 3x3 second floor. The garage is an extension which is 2 x 2. (All 3 of the cars that were claimed were gone. So gg) In total call it 3 x 5.

2. Step 1: Place your claim flag. Step 2) Build. 3x3x2 is the recommended size. Garages must be part of the base, not detached structures. One base per group, one claimed vehicle per base/group. Step 3) Place and claim your beds.

Just because you see my name in a server doesn't mean I removed your base. I cycle through all of the servers regularly. There are also 7 other moderators, two Sr. Mods, one Admin and one Owner.

If you were in the process of building I would have spoken to you in game voice chat and told you the rules. It sounds as though your garage and vehicle hoarding were an issue. I don't know of any moderator who would clear your base with five players working on it unless you flat-out ignored them or it was in violation by being built in, upon or attaching to a permanent structure or blocking an item, player, animal or feast spawn or within town limits/zombie range.

3. #3 MaskedTuxedo, Jun 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
    The issue was, when I asked for information on what the rules are. Instead of being even given a "To too this link." or "Rules are here on website." I was just kicked from the server. That is what I was referring too. And from what I can only guess, cause again (THEY JUST KICKED ME AND DIDN'T QUESTION WHY ONE GUY AT THE TIME WAS ON A BASE FISHING) they most likely thought it was 1 person's base. And I never said the base was removed, I said I got kicked out of the server and was ignored in the process when I typed in chat asking for what the right thing to do was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.