New Car Plugin

Discussion in 'General' started by BlueDolphin135, Jun 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, how does the new car plugin work? I've placed a sign on my makeshift car and someone's stolen it. Is there anything you have to place on the sign? Thanks for Reading. -Blue

2. No sadly there is not a plugin, You have to screenshot them in the act and post it on the forums. I would say to write on the sign that its your car and you will tell staff if stolen or destroyed, that's what I do.

oh and i like your profile picture :)

3. The car plugin died with one of Nelson's updates. It also had two major bugs. The developer has currently dropped support. We're back to posting metal signs on cars.

4. I don't think the signs work anyway. No staff members seem to visit PvE3. I've been playing for two weeks and never saw a staff member online. I've been griefed a few times, had my vehicle stolen sometime today. Supposedly there were staff members on when I was there but they must have hidden their staff identities in the online Map list. There is a limit on storage items per base to avoid multiple restarts, but it restarts about 20 times a day or so anyway,how much worse could it get?

5. The servers restart every two hours to check for Unturned and Rocketmod updates. That's 12 times a day. There are warnings at five minutes and one minute for the pending restart.

The limit of which you speak is to avoid server-locking crashes from too many storage units/barricade items.

Staff usually comes in to clear abandoned and illegal bases. If you're having an issue that needs quicker attention look for a Moderator in TeamSpeak and ask for assistance there.

6. Where do I post the screenshots of my car?

7. You only need to post screenshots of your car if someone steals it or blows it up. Good to have a "before" screenshot when you first claim the vehicle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.