Need ADMIN loggen ON to Yukon map (PVE6)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brannos, Dec 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,
    Need a ADMIN logged ON to the Yucon (PVE6) map.
    The problem is the presence in more times of raiders.
    Today i had problems with 2 polsky guys. Hes use explosives for enter in others base.
    Please, or a ADMIN logged ON all day, or leave explosives (grenades, c4, raw explosives, etc..) from shop & from the server workshop.
    For comunications, in STEAM i'm Brannos Gobannon, in game i'm [MS] Brannos.

2. We try to log on when we can, problem is admins are regular players like you so we can't be logged on all day on just 1 server, of course if you can tell us the name of the raiders we can keep an eye out for them when they log on

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. I caught Chaumi and Duzeek raiding on pve 6

4. #4 chaumi, Dec 8, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
    This is discrimination against Poles. we are trying to play fair and just, and we cross and only admire someone's effort and we are looking for an idea for base and everyone thinks that raids and what it takes to be the accel letter is killing me and then gives takes Items for himself and his colleagues really cool administration. I thought of all the people who speak English as cool and respected but as you can see that there are exceptions and we in Poland call them "debilami" I do not know how there with you them it's called but it probably is not cool and it's disrespectful to the Polish nation so I greet. A accel and not to do something but he writes in August duszeek not duzeek. and and sorry for my english but I took everything with google translator. how you want to translate it yourself: Accel jesteś kompletnym idiotą, chujem, śmieciem, szmatą, dziwką, suką, jebaną pizdą i nie chce mi sie więcej wymieniać jebany chuju. Z pozrowieniami od polaków jebany chuju wiesz co mój cały naród uważa że jesteś jebanym chujem i skurwielem :). nie polecam przyjeżdżać do polski bo jesteś tutaj już skończony śmieciu a jak jednak przyjedzieesz to trawisz kurwa pod most i będziesz prosił o jedzenie innych ludzi a i właśnie jeszcze JESTEŚ JEBANYM CHUJEM :) :). Aceel a i jeszcze jedno to zdjęcie jest prawdziwe bo kurwa masz taką kszywą morde że kurwa twój ojciec uciekał z porodówki jak cie zobaczył chyba że jesteś jebanym eksperymentem invitro chuju :)

5. Save your crap for someone who cares, I saw you place C4 on his wall, I have screenshots of you and duszeek using c4 and shooting the wall down. W.E Nonsense you are trying to make up by saying you're Admiring his base with explosive won't do you any good. I never killed you, your car blew up when you hit that tree, then you find it reasonable to raid someone.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. I had no c4 and I can have the ban because, and so only 3 days but whore for Raids walls are not banned and not that kill me and steal my and my friends items for themselves and their colleagues, and let me take these screenshots because I want to see them just out of curiosity.

7. Conversation closed.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.