My Base is GONE without a trace!

Discussion in 'Support' started by Im_Risky, Aug 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So i left for 2 weeks for vacation, and i left a metal sign in front of my base saying im gone for 2 weeks and it was specifically to notify the staff team on unturned PVE7

When i came back, my base was gone with no sign, and no one said it was griefed or anything. I had metal signs, 18 cubes, 10 crates (1 on my car and 9 in my house) and i did not have excessive lighting. If the staff removed it, that is honestly not fair, because i put a sign there specifically notifying the JPH staff. Im just wondering if nothing was wrong with it or if it was griefed can the staff help me retrieve the base?? like rebuild it or something? cause people said my base followed all guidelines.

Thanks

skycreeper0 (new username Im_Risky)

2. I had a claim flag and everything!!!

3. Nelson introduced the decay feature almost three months ago. Your stuff despawns automatically in seven days if you do not log in to the server.

4. oohhhh. :( well shouldnt there be an afk exception???

5. I moved your one question back into public view because it is a good, valid question.

Sadly the only workaround for that would be to have someone join your group and have them log in. Having them log in to the server resets the timer. No other way to do it.

6. ok thanks pete. appreciate it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.