Let's talk about the feast

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by NoisyChief, Jun 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think we can add basic items(clothes ,knife, some foods and a simple backpack) spawn with players but removed the feast
    Here's the reason:
    1.The new-spawned players have no maps witch means they'll have no idea where is the feast.But the players that have played for a long time can get there fast and easily,take everything away,then new players get nothing.
    2.Items that dropped by the feast is too "High quality".Like honeybadger,matamorez , zubeknakov and military nightvision. I think ammos or foods will be enough.
    3.Kinda similar to 1.New players with no map cant find the feast so they cant get "basic"items from it.Then they get into a cycle :no weapon to fight against zombie=> no food => dead => respawn =>no weapon to fight against zombie..... If they're spawn with basic items,they wont get into this.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. I agree, partly to alter the items and sites so they don't respawn the same over and over. Give the new players a chart.But on Feast as far as removing it, I do not think that is fair. I think the drop should be for the more experienced to get a good drop because of the fact they are more experienced and shouldn't have to start from scratch if they have the experience and whit to get there.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. New players can buy a chart or gps, they can also find basic weapons in towns (ie melee weapons), the zombies get a temporary stun if you hit them in the head. When i was a new player i didnt even know what the feasts were, i died a lot to get my hp back it didnt bother me. I didn't start trying to go to feasts long after i had a base. It isn't hard to survive on this server thanks to the economy system. But that may just be me.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Do you rather the feast spawn rpg,shadowstalker,grizzly,timber,dragonfang,any explosives,high cal ammo and maybe a touch of turrets....? Didnt think so stop complaining about feasts XD

• Like Like x 1
  5. How is a new player supposed to find the feast in order to pick up a chart or GPS? Is that an issue? It's Nelson who took the map from the players and replaced it with charts and GPS. It's also Nelson who keeps turning this more into "ARMY ARSENAL" instead of "zombie survival game.

Basic items are EVERYWHERE. We removed almost everything you can buy or craft from the shop becuase.. You should be buying or crafting it.

Every time Nelson does an update that breaks the shop plugin all we get is complaints about how crappy our servers are. We don't break the game. We don't break the plugin. We're at the mercy of Nelson and Rocketmod. If you can't paly the game without being able to buy every last item well... We can't play the game for you.

The last time the shop crashed I had no problem surviving on a plain vanilla server. Fishing rod and campfire. Both free.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. U should see some players just asking for help and do nothing,few hours ago even a guy loot anothers' base in PVE8 and refuse to leave.
    this guys already giving up starting by themself.And they always stalking other players and asking for gears,which really bother us.My opinion is if they spawn with basic items,they might want to survive themself.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. U miss my point.Those stuffs is too OP,so I want them to drop ammos,medical items and food. That,s all .

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Straight from the Rocketmod files: The feast drops: Eaglefire, Military Magazine, Military Suppressor, Canned Beans, Bottled Water, Military Ammo, Civilian Ammo, Scrap Metal, MRE, Canned Bacon, Canned Beef, Apple Juice, Grape Juice, Cobra, Cobra Magazine, 12 Gauge Shells, Honeybadger, Ranger Ammo, Zubeknakov, Ranger Magazine, Ranger Drum, Ranger Suppressor, Military Barrel, Military Muzzle, 16x Scope, Military Night Vision Goggles, 20 Gauge Shells, Desert Eagle, Matamoerz, Matamorez Magazine, Kobra Sight, Extended Matamorez Magazine, Cobra Box, Adaptive Chambering, Rangefinder.

We did remove the generator and spotlights because illuminated lighting devices kill server/client performance while lit.

All players have access to the shop and the feast.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  9. Ahh i was wondering where the generators went.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. lol, generators and spotlights was a mistake, some guys just pick them and place them right there at the feast spot, you'd see bases with a wall of spotlights just to show off or something, generators spammed wherever they wish

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. I always just sold the spotlights.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. same here, anything i picked up that i wouldnt really use

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. They were in the default Rocketmod file. We didn't put them in, they were already there. :p

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  14. So everything except ammo?

15. i actually sell ammo as well, i just buy them when i need them, i dont sell food and drinks though. its good bit farming

EDIT: before people start hating on me for doing this, take note that i only do this when the server is empty or if no one wants the stuff

16. i take the items and if no one wants them scrape them and make metal lockers/wardorbes and give those to people so they have something secure to put stuff in

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.