Just how

Discussion in 'Support' started by Destinyyxi, May 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Someone broke in my base, blew up my APC yet again. There's hardly any mods on..ever.
    Feel free to destroy my base as I won't be coming back to this server.
    The griefer put a new wall on my base where he broke in, maybe you could see who did it.
    Peace. x

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. They are trying to get more mods. Applications are open for a reason! If you feel like you can make a difference, why not try? I tried, just waiting on a response, now! :D

3. I thought about it, but I feel like I wouldn't be able to commit 100% due to me managing a guild on my other game. Good luck though! :)

4. You should rethink coming back to the servers though! Sure, there are a bunch of bad apples now and then, but if you base out of the way (and small!) you can easily stay out of trouble!

5. Please give the base coordinates.

/position

6. My base is vey small and on the edge of the map. I totally understand that it is bound to happen every now and then, but there is no supervision whatsoever. When i drive around the map all I see is griefed bases, bases that are on a public area that have been sitting there for weeks. The only time I've seen mods get on is when MP was around..since they died out there's none in sight. I just don't think this is the right server for me at the moment. I know you guys are doing what you can with what you have.
    @Georgia
    Position is x:540.74; y:81.30; z: -908.67
    The wall they left is the one right next to the door.

7. Also I forgot to mention it's on PvE7. :)

8. Alright, I'll get on asap and find out who placed that wall.

9. Decided to push my luck and get another car, and it was also destroyed the following day lol.
    @Georgia Just out of curiosity, have you checked the wall? :p

Edit: I just realised that whoever has this wall can just take it down and get in my base whenever they want to lol. >.<

10. Wall has been removed and replaced by me, banned the player who did it.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.