JR Mod AMANDA removed all of our building

Discussion in 'Support' started by millipede, Sep 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I had a claim flag out and JR MOD AMANDA came and removed all of our things without explaining why. I asked why and all they said was we broke the rules. They did no explain what ruls we broke.
    they were extremely rude and disrespectful. This happened on PVE 6 at 20:05 central time.
    Please explain to me what is going on wand why a mod would act in such a manner?

2. At 20:05 Pm Central Time zone, I had been with two of my friends playing on Yukon PVE server 6. We got tired of people blowing into our house that was in the woods and nobody was doing anything about it even though it was griefing. We still have no idea who it was so we decided to move to the construction dome in off limits. We had begun moving our stuff and had almost everything moved when an admin came in destroyed everything we had. It was full crates and wardrobes as well as three beds and two snowmobiles. Upon questioning the admin as to why on earth he would do something like that, he simply replied with ":D" instead of giving an explanation. I then pressed further on being thoroughly upset and i was soon kicked due to staff disrespect. The information that i did get was that we had built in a permanent structure, even though it is not on your rules list. I was then told that it was and when i went back to check, it still was not in there. To wrap it up, the admin who "punished us" straight up abused the power they had within the server not caring at all as to whether or not they would get noticed. The people i was playing with spent a very long time getting the stuff we had and now i am banned from the server, which means i wasted around 20-30 hours on this server. Please have this fixed

3. Jr. Mods do not have the power nor the authority to remove someones property/base. It was most likely a member of our demo team (somebody above Jr. Mod) who removed it.

The reason it was possibly removed was due to but not limited to...Over-sized base, excessive amounts of storage, building in or on permanent structures [example: cities], building near or on zombie spawns/ item spawns, or having multiple bases.

JPH staff always has a valid reason when removing a base, and a base is will always be removed when the rules are broken.

If you have any further questions please reply to this post.

4. We checked the rules and it doesn't say anything about that stuff. There wasn't any glitches or active cheats. It's your job to state the rules properly, not make them up as you guys see fit.

5. Building in permanent structures is against the rules across any of our PvE or PvP servers. We are currently working on adding new rules the site to contest any confusion about building. Your ban was due to staff disrespect. It is a 24 hour ban and you should see yourself being able to play again on our servers this time tomorrow. If you have further questions or need a better clarification on the building limits/ rules please contact a mod or leave your question in a reply to this forum.

6. Who was the mod though. Because i don't know of an "Amanda" which is the name we were told from another post. What was their steam name? I don't know of any mod who would destroy things without telling you why nor giving you time to correct it. As for moving bases in Yukon; in the sky is your safest bet because you can't see **** up there because of the storm. I've had a base in pvp6 still up for about 6 months cause it's in the sky.

7. All of the rules are followed in a basic guideline that all mod's know, we don't make stuff up, the degree of violation as well as the suitable punishment depends on the mod, some mod's have different tolerances for staff disrespect for example, but the base rules, location, size, storage and general consensus for griefing are the same for every mod, we don't make the rules up we just enforce them. Again we apologize for any inconvenience to your experience here at JPH, we do our best here to catch the griefers but some strike when no one is online. We cannot act on speculations or assumptions, only what we can see as evidence.

8. Server description you mean?

9. I think? Arent there two places for a description though?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.