Is this allowed?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ridiculous, Jul 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If I were to build a bridge two stories higher than the road, would it still be considering building on the road? Would I need to make it higher?
    Included a picture of what i mean.
    (sorry for the bad artwork)

Attached Files:

2. Bridges across waterways, for the purpose of making it quicker to get to the other side of the map, are permitted in very, very low numbers as long as boats can pass under them unobstructed. There's really no need for a bridge across a roadway. There's no time saving feature compared to walking or running as there would be with a bridge over water, where running is faster than swimming.

3. Even if you had a different use for them, they're both ways not permitted?

4. Most Demoteam members would clear them immediately. I would not build a bridge over a road.

5. Alright, Thanks Pete. One more question : If I were to build a small building directly across the road from my base, for trading , would it be considered two bases?

6. My guess is yes.

7. i have a skybase of size 4x4 and i still can build 2x2 building but when i built it as a garage pete told me that the garage must be in the base,so my guess is yes too

8. One base per group. Satellite structures built as "stores" or "shops" by definition break this rule. The DemoTeam has the discretion of clearing all but one building or removing all of them for the violation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.