I just got Elite, when will I get it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wolfboy2907, Jan 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just got elite at about 6: 22 EST, and was wondering when I should expect to get my perks.

2. Its been an hour since I got elite, and I'm still waiting. How is it applied anyway? Tomorrow is my birthday and I want it by then at lease.

3. I'm starting to get ticked off. It's hours since I got it, but I still can't use any of the perks! if its not here by tomorrow morning (my birthday) I'll be really ticked. Please hurry.

4. it took me about 2 days to receive

5. I'll forward this to Cory

6. it has been 3 days now, he have to do it manually, and with all the new member, it take time

7. ok thanks Accel. I wonder why he doesn't just give admins the permissions to do it. Adding the rank is easy, but I'm guessing he is quite busy. I have run Minecraft servers before, so I more or less know what I'm talking about (I've never run and unturned server but I don't expect its massively diferant)

8. The problem is that its my birthday morning and I still don't have it =\

9. I've only seen Cory In game once, and that was about a year or two ago. What does he normally play on? I would love to say PVP with him.

10. This is taking way too long. I was really looking forward to having elite for my birthday, I'm just glad I didn't buy it today. You really should get a better way to give people their ranks, this takes way too long.

11. Please stop spamming the forums. You ahve three different threads running about your kit.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.