I got raided

Discussion in 'Support' started by AlexRaptoR, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In the PVE server, i built a little house on the water, it's impossible to go in.
    Someone built foundation to go to my base, destroyed walls and chests.
    And this is the first day i'm on the server.
    That would be nice if you could pay more attention to the community, like a 16 years old minimum or something like that.
    If you could check the logs to see who did that. It happened between yesterday end of the afternoon to this morning.

2. I'm sorry for your loss. I met up with you in-game, and gave you some supplies.

Let me know if you need anything else.

3. I don't know for sure but I heard there is a mod/plugin for unturned servers where you can set it up so that player placed items can't be destroyed by zombies, players, or both. Just saying if something like that is out there, you guys should go look for it I think it would help a lot.

4. Yeah that is possible but it should be destroyable for the player who placed it if he wants to change something in his base

5. Yeah but I think you can toggle that exact feature so people who place something down can edit it whenever they want but other people or zombies can't break it if they have the setting for it turned on.

6. sadly i don't believe there is a way for anyone to edit it once placed but if you can find something like that leave me a link to it i will take a look

7. Is it next to my base that is huge? Oh by the way if you got on recently you would have seen that it has been raided and demolished...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.