HELP

Discussion in 'Support' started by Snowy, Dec 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everybody,

Unturned /// PVP PEI 3

Today i traded with "Bear Grylls" then "Kittisgod" came took our stuff while we were trading and drove away with car... i ran after him and got in same car and started blowing it up bec i wont let him escape (of course he not gave Ghile Top, Grizzly back)... then he said he reported me bec i blew up his car... i tryed to get the inforemation into his empty head that he has to give the stuff back - he ignored and said ill get banned bec i blew up his house..

YES its half ture i completley bew up a house 1 hour ago because the group (which owned+bulit) it were the worst ive ever seen! (They give guys worng IDs in order to let them weaste tonns of bits, they blow up cars or make freshies pay them bits!) I think they deserved it maybe blowing their house was a bit to much i should have noted their names... but after they robbed 2.000 Bits of a newspawn i raged! - they had to pay for that cant make them give money back but i can "delete" their house Another guy made 2 peeps his "slaves" bec he said he would give them reward (hahaha he didnt of course but i rammed a fat car into his house next to the road and im 100% sure it was HIS house NOT Kittisgods House - my way to say more than "**** you!" on pve...

All in all yes ive been a bad guy this day but - i just dont know what to do in such situations because i often cant see names or cant do screenshots which show a indeed "crime" of such guys.

Other details: We traded in a griefed 3x1x1 house, someone came on way and locked us and another guy in with metal door, other guy destroyed wall, Kittisgod also came and said its his house and he will ban me bec. i destoyed it, of course after he took our stuff during the trade..

What do YOU think?

2. #2 Snowy, Dec 5, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
    ok he not stopped... he keeps calling me ******* and after i explained him all he ignored me..
    maybe because im right but he keeps building walls around me

he also says i took HIS stuff bec he died at full moon but 2 othere guys where also there and they took it but of course it was my fault.

When other guy gave him his stuff back u wont belive me what he gave him: MY grizzly!
    I think the 4. person a naked guy took my ghile top..

4. This seems pretty bad, though you should not be griefing just for revenge. Instead, please find their usernames and steam ID/profile. (through shift+tab and clicking on view players. it may be on recent players) Gather evidence, with screenshots or videos. (FN+F12 or just F12)

Thanks! -TimmyStar [Jr Mod]

5. #5 Snowy, Dec 6, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
    thanks.. ik youre right... next time ik what to do..

"Seems pretty bad"? lol als long as its just that nothing will change..

any ideas?

ok i came online today.. and someone bulit an entrance to my skybase (shadowstalker is gone) but I CANT BREAK IT only with rpg and that cost me 100 bits/ shoot i had to spend 1200 bits to remove all of the raiders! It sucks...

6. I dunno why people become so selfish like that over a game but most of it is JPH's fault becasue they use to have basically everything in there shop cheap and now they've taken basically everything off and made everything 50% more expensive and that's why people are doing this they need to add everything back in the store cheaper it will stop stealing and Scamming for bits which is becoming a high "crime" in JPH severs.

7. yes every day at least 3 guys try to get bits criminal... and that just on pve3 where i play..

8. #8 Snowy, Dec 8, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
    OMG me and other guy fight during the whole night vs red eyed Zombies at Summerside Military Base. 30 sec. before day car with 5 guys (all bad equipment comes in) they had fu?king good timing bec. when they parked their car in 5 sec. full moon was over... and they took EVERYTHING / ALL LOOT which actually belonged to me and the other guy we deserved it we killed all these zombies! (pickup loot during full moon = RIP) at least i took screenshots and got 5 items..

What the hell is going wrong with these guys? Most of them play 1 day and log with the stuff they steal! Its likeley useless in their hands if only used 1 day! Maybe ill place Metal signs on every spawnpoint with rules and shop commands! (Which should be Admin job btw admin the "demolition team" doesnt exist right?) Metal sign (1098) luckily only cost 20 bits...

How to post screenshots here?

9. Scamming

Attempting to con a player out of something by scamming them.

“Jimmy, just give me the item and I will pay you back in 2 days.”

If this person doesn’t pay Jimmy. It’s considered scamming.

Severity 3 (1 hour ban)

should of taken screenshots

10. #10 Snowy, Dec 8, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
    OMG that also happens?

A couple hours ago, a guy tryed sell a car for 500 bits! WTF! (I think he made it but not sure)

Oh and another one is telling noobs wrong informations to damage them and let then weaste cash!

11. ya its in the rules

12. Is it possible to make something like a "Welcome Message" which is shown to players when the join server? And only to the depending player?

13. I thought there was 1

14. Seems like theres NOT maybe they should fix that...

15. I will look in to it

16. Why the hell do I keep getting emails about this =/

17. Maybe because u subscribed the Forum - Check your settings, or mark it as spam (So the NSA will have a bit more fun at spying your e-mails) :D

(*fun = weaste more time)

18. ...

19. #19 Snowy, Dec 13, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
    What? u didnt know that? They scann the internet for every word u type in they have a list of more then 4000 words! If u type in more of them theyll watch u a bit closer ;) And dont worry ur personal stuff is also save Microsoft is just a company in the USA (and supported by the US government) So why shouldnt they give them YOUR data. Also ur e-mail and browser (Google/Google Chrome) are "supported" by the US and "trade" with ur informations. Have u every wondered why every site u visit shows ads of Laptops after u googleed it?
    https://www.google.de/maps/place/NS...0x875281e95be2f45f:0xe8a8479f97d2e68f!6m1!1e1

Do u think they storage "supplies/food/furniture or planes" inside that?

They need 6 cooling towers to keep ur e-mails/datas save
    https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_...enter_of_the_NSA_in_Bluffdale_Utah_vector.svg

Read/Purpose/line 2
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center Its YOUR e-mails so let them have "fun" and give them some spam ;)

20. Its very hard to prevent raids now bec. u only can destroy stuff like ladders or plates with explosive stuff... to remove what raiders bulit to enter bases is very hard now..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.