Helicopters: Legend or Reality?!?

Discussion in 'General' started by You_just, Sep 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey beautiful. ;)
    Sorry for the weird title; but I had to ask: has anyone used a helicopter on the servers? I've seen tons of cars but no helicopters.

Actually that's not true; my only experience with helicopters is on PvE9 a couple days ago when some mods were messing around and seven helicopters were spawned.
    But has anyone actually seen a legit helicopter spawned? pls tell

2. yea i have used a legit helicopter twice over my time on jph

3. Yeah i saw legit ones when Russia first came out. I've seen some in the pvp Russia maps too.

4. Sometimes by the police station helipad in Moscow, at least, it's one possible spawn place I've seen on other server hosts.
    They're just so... crashable! :) not long after getting one, if you've not practiced on one previously, they're really easy to get blown up.

5. If you dont see any new vehicles spawning in, it might be worthwhile to scrap your makeshift vehicles and any other vehicles that you dislike.

Pve5 almost has no players around and vehicles are everywhere, almost every reset there's a heli.

6. I'll have to check PvE5 out. I'd like to get some flight training but I'm too lazy to find out how to enable cheats on singleplayer.

7. Have fun in the freezing cold m80 :>

8. Fire from a heli crash keeps me warm ;)

By the way, if you do see unclaimed, unlocked vehicles, feel free to blow them up. Only proper way to get a heli to spawn if RNGesus permits it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.