Currently stuck under a city [Unturned]

Discussion in 'Support' started by Vertigo.Anima, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yea, the server was acting weird, "died", logged in alive, got disconnected, then reconnected and somehow teleported under a city. Now I'm on a constant loop of connect/disconnect thanks to the no-clip. Am I entirely screwed on this?

Thanks for any and all help.

2. Hey vertigo, dont worry. Message me when your on steam and Ill teleport you outta there.

3. Thanks for the offer, Stealth. My desire to continue playing outweighed my frustration, so I committed suicide before it could kick me. It worked, though it sucks that I lost a lot of gear.

4. Sorry to hear! I can give you some items you lost if you would like...

5. Same problem,only suicide isnt fast enough in my case.
    Server kicks me waaaay before i get the chance to click the respawn button.
    Lost all my items(second damn time),and still cant suicide right.
    I fall into the water underneath the map...and....that's it. Kicked.

Vertigo.anima, how did you suicide?

6. I just did it normally, hit escape and click suicide as fast as I could. I usually had about 5 seconds before sever kicked me and that was enough.

Although, I didn't have time to hit respawn, but next time I logged in, I was automatically respawned.

7. Is building destruction legal in this game? This dude MusumoTo is destroying stuff.

8. Nope, banned. :D

9. If anyone ever experiences this glitch again what i have done when it has happened on other servers if I am near a lake go towards the lake and eventually it will spawn you above land.

10. Thanks for the information.

11. I need a mods help cause my entire base is broken and crates/chests are missing everywhere someone briefed it and no one has answered my forum post so I have resorted to this, so please can someone roll back the base and the stuff in it? I had a ton of good loot in there.
    (spent 2 hours getting them)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.