Could we get admins to pve6 yukon

Discussion in 'General' started by Te.name, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    While we were gone a hacker no clipped into our vault and filled it with generators all the doors were shut when we logged on and there was no damage to the base other then every sleeping bag and locker we had was destroyed is there any chance we could be reimbursed we lost 7 blunt forces with no ammo 2 military ammo boxes 2 eagle fires 2 military suppressors 1 safe zone generator 7 lockers 3 military drums 1 flash light attachment 1 laser attachment 2 vertical grips 2 16X scopes and a generator

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. im sorry but tbh i think that would be so funny to walk up to my base and see genorators all over lol:D but yeah that must of sucked loosing your stuff

3. The best place to find a staff member is on our Team Speak 3 server

4. Most of the time, very few moderators are online, if any, and the person searching for the moderator lacks permissions to poke/message the moderator.

5. why does all teh staff always say go on teamspeak??????????

6. because Theres usually someone there to help

7. Mot sure why i shall have a chat with the Boss Tomorrow if hes up

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Lol are the staff actually real the only one I've ever seen is melodyZ and she just bans everyone for speaking in caps!

9. Yeah it's not that I hate the stuff but it's seems really lack of them to be on team speak3 and sometimes there not even on that it's just shows how incapable they are te only staff member I see ever is cptkev and that's just on the fourms. corys just gotta wake up to him self and dismiss all the staff and start new

10. I am usually quite active on team speak and even leave myself online when I sleep and if you poke me I'll wake up just for you guys but I'm usually busy during day with work but I try to be as active as I can

11. Lol but your the only admin ever active go have a look around the forum you won't see any other staff responses

12. Lol its kinda my thing cus most staff haven't figured out how to use the staff things on the website

13. Fair enough

14. As true as that may be, shouldn't that type of thing be part of staff training?

15. You and Harry Williams are by far my favorite mods.

16. Thankyou for the positive feed back I shall pass this on to harry and I'm sure it will make his day as it has done to me XD

17. You guy
    You guys make my day every day by actually being there for the community :D lol you guys are great we all owe you and all the other staff our thanks.

18. Thats why we love you ♡

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.