Conflict solving on PVE2, house raided again need help

Discussion in 'Support' started by John Wesley, Dec 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. About 5 days ago, my house was raided, all the things which were there were stolen (worst was it wasn't nothing really special), until there nothing new really, but then there were some signs and walls which i thought were from some Admin covering the holes which the robbers used to enter into my house, that's why i now need to talk with an admin cause if this wasn't the act of an admin, then this is not only just another raid, but admin impersonation and to me they are just playing god.

There is evidence everywhere if not an admin, please help.
    The thing that really is too much for me is that since they keep destroying my flag, now another guy has buit its house near mine with its respective flag, so NOW i can't put the flag where its been since the beggining.

I really need help from an admin here, this is some next level trolling.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Did the sign say, "Secured by Staff Repair within xx hours The JPH Staff Date and Time"?

You can talk to the Moderators - they are the only ones who are on the game servers. The Owner and Admin handle the physical and programming aspect of JPH.

3. I mean a mod not an admin my mistake.

Yes it has the format and the writing indicating its a mod, what makes me suspect is the fact that the flag was destroyed, as far as i know mods don't need to destroy flags to make its magic.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Sometimes we do as flags stop us from patching up holes in bases.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.