DENIED Ban Appeal: Rufus1384

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Rufus1384, Mar 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ban Appeal: Rufus1384
    • Username
      • Rufus1384
    • SteamID64
    • Banned Location
      • Unturned
    • Banned Date
      • Jul 15, 2017 at 3:00 PM
    • Official Reason
      • Undisclosed reason
    • Requested Reduction
      • Ban removal

Explanation
      The ban happened so long ago, I can't specifically remember the reason.
      I'm sure it was probably reported as "arguing with the admins" or something along those lines.

Evidence
      I think the ban should be lifted quite simply because of the time it has been since I've been banned.
      I apologize, if the admins of JPH can't recognize the difference between arguing, and backing up a point with articulated opinions. However, I will not apologize for exercising my constitutional right to defend my beliefs.
      If my ban is lifted, I will probably refrain from expressing my opinions and beliefs in the chat from now on.
      Thank you for your consideration.

Additional Information

2. You threatened a staff member. That’s not backing up a point nor exercising any right to defend beliefs.

You kept violating the rules and upsetting the community. Therefore you were permanently removed.

And right here you still disrespect staff “I apologize, if the admins of the server can’t recognize the difference between arguing, and backing up a point.”

You argued, threatened, disrespected and impersonated staff. You knew the rules and still chose to violate them.

“I think the ban should be lifted quite simply because of the time it has been since I’ve been banned.” Permanent bans stay permanently active, the length of time since it was placed doesn’t matter. You were warned about this.

3. RufusTheNiceGuy: Staff disrespect and griefing: 2017-01-31 01:16:21 - 1st ban, 3 day ban
    Rufus1384: Disrespect, arguing: 2017-05-25 16:56:22- 2nd ban, 7 day ban
    RufusTheEasilyTriggered: Disrespect, trolling, threatening players, arguing with staff - 3rd ban, PERMANENT BAN 2018-08-19 15:04:42

This includes talking back to staff, griefing, threatening players, declaring your blatant disregard for server rules, chat trolling and telling staff how you think they should do their job.

The first two bans should have been enough to let you know that bad behavior would not be tolerated, yet you continued along, ultimately getting your third ban.

As for defending constitution beliefs: They do not apply in virtual worlds unless you're in a role play server which declares such belief. JPH has never been a role play server. Our servers were in Canada back when your bans first went into effect, so you lose on both counts.

The permanent ban will remain in effect.

Appeal denied.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.