Ban Appeal: Lemboss

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by lemboss, Oct 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ban Appeal: Lemboss
    • Username
      • Lemboss
    • SteamID64
    • Banned Location
      • Unturned
    • Banned Date
      • Oct 30, 2021 at 6:00 PM
    • Official Reason
      • No reason was given.
    • Requested Reduction
      • I just want an explanation.

Explanation
      Logged on today, both the forums and the server said "You are banned". Strangely enough no reason was given. I am not even going to bother to try to get unbanned as I know it will not be possible. I would simply like an explanation of the situation.

Please and thank you.

Evidence
      See attached.

Additional Information

Attached Files:

2. Ban Appeal: Lemboss
    • Username
      • Lemboss
    • SteamID64
    • Banned Location
      • Unturned
    • Banned Date
      • Oct 30, 2021 at 1:00 AM
    • Official Reason
      • Threatening to kill someone.
    • Requested Reduction
      • I would like to not be ignored and I am requesting proof.

Explanation
      I have been ignored by all the moderators on the server when I asked for proof and I demand the proof be presented to me because I know I did not threaten to kill anyone. I find this quite outrageous because I haven't spoken to ANYONE since I left the Discord server, and I haven't even OPENED UNTURNED since I left said server. So I have no idea how I would've threatened to kill anyone. I don't talk to random people so I don't know who would've reported me for doing something like that. My Direct Messaging and Friend Requests have been turned off on Discord for a long time now so there's no way ANYONE could have contacted me on Discord. And as I said I have not even opened Unturned since I got stepped down so I don't know where that message would have been sent. Again, where's the proof? A reason for the ban was not even given not ingame and neither on the forums. There must be a reason for banning someone, you can't just ban someone and say "Oh you're banned" not even informing the person beforehand that they were banned, and not even GIVING A REASON for said ban. "A player reported you for threatening" where is the report? Where is the proof that I threatened? A police officer does not arrest a man for doing something and not tell him what he did.
      "Oh you're arrested"
      "For doing what?"
      "You're arrested"
      "For... what"
      "... you're arrested for stealing from J's Bakery"
      "What? When did I do that? Do you have any evidence?"
      "A passer-by contacted us and you're arrested for stealing"

It doesn't make sense to me. I KNOW I NEVER talked to ANYONE for a LONG TIME. If you don't have a screenshot or a video or some proof of me doing the act then I don't think you can just ban someone just like that because a player said they saw something. I would like to know when this report was filed, what the evidences are, when I did the supposed act and how I did it.

I am not tolerating this act of someone trying to frame me for something I did not do. I'm not letting this go by because I KNOW I did not do this. Again, I HAVE NOT SPOKEN TO ANYONE SINCE I LEFT. I would also like to know who the reporter was.

Am I asking for a lot? Am I committing a crime asking to see what I did? I know I did nothing wrong so unless there was no reason for the ban and staff is just ignoring me because they wanna ban me and not tell me why... I dunno man. I find it quite strange that this reason was not given to me at all. Not even no much as a "oh by the way you're banned because you did X".

Evidence
      There is no evidence because I am being ignored by staff.

Additional Information

3. You were not ignored, you were told the reason why. Instant responses do not occur on the forums. You were also told the reason why I can't address your appeal.

4. You never told me why you can't address it. You only said the ban was permanent because a player accused me of something.

5. This is starting to sound like yo have no proof of my "action". I got banned for no reason, thats what it is. How can you ban a player without getting proof? I am telling you I have not been on any servers since. Again, when did the player say I did it. Do you not have chat logs? Can you not see when I did such a thing? I am telling you, I did not do that. I would never threaten somebody for anything.

6. I do not know why you are refusing to show me proof.

7. And why ban me on the forums too then?

8. Also, "I'm not on the forums 24/7". I sent a response almost as soon as I got back a response from you. Do you mean to tell me you just send a reply then immediately quit Chrome? Why not wait a couple seconds for a reply or something?

9. Ban Appeal: Lemboss
    • Username
      • Lemboss
    • SteamID64
    • Banned Location
      • Unturned
    • Banned Date
      • Oct 30, 2021 at 2:30 AM
    • Official Reason
      • -
    • Requested Reduction
      • -

Explanation
      I am again being ignored. Why is it so difficult to show me proof of what I did? Did the report received even contain any proof? Who filed the report? Again, I have not spoken to anyone since I left the server. I do not know why someone is trying to frame me but I have only been playing Honkai Impact, Far Cry 3 and Brawlhalla ever since I left the server. When did I send that threat? I have not once talked to anyone who I met on Unturned since I left. If you want proof of me not interacting with anyone I am going to find proof right now.

Evidence
      -

Additional Information
      -

10. Multiple appeals merged.

11. Ban Appeal: Lemboss
    • Username
      • Lemboss
    • SteamID64
    • Banned Location
      • Unturned
    • Banned Date
      • Oct 30, 2021 at 1:30 AM
    • Official Reason
      • -
    • Requested Reduction
      • -

Explanation
      Looking through some text files. I don't know how to read them but I am seeing my Steam ID followed by "Harassment", "Cheating" and "abuse". I have never cheated, I have never harassed and I have never abused ANYONE in this server.

Evidence
      upload_2021-10-31_17-22-21.png

Additional Information
      -

12. Ban Appeal: Lemboss
    • Username
      • Lemboss
    • SteamID64
    • Banned Location
      • Unturned
    • Banned Date
    • Official Reason
      • -
    • Requested Reduction
      • -

Explanation
      As you can see, I was last online 79 days ago. When, in the report, did I send that threat?

Evidence
      upload_2021-10-31_17-26-3.png

Additional Information
      -

13. May I see some chat logs please.

14. Ban Appeal: Lemboss
    • Username
      • Lemboss
    • SteamID64
    • Banned Location
      • Unturned
    • Banned Date
      • Oct 30, 2021 at 12:30 AM
    • Official Reason
      • -
    • Requested Reduction
      • -

Explanation
      As you can see I last played Unturned on the 28th of August before logging in yesterday to see I was banned from the server.

Evidence
      upload_2021-10-31_17-31-34.png

Additional Information
      -

15. Ban Appeal: Lemboss
    • Username
      • Lemboss
    • SteamID64
    • Banned Location
      • Unturned
    • Banned Date
    • Official Reason
      • -
    • Requested Reduction
      • -

Explanation
      I am placing all my game logs here.

Evidence
      View attachment 52902 upload_2021-10-31_17-37-32.png

Additional Information
      -

Attached Files:

16. Ban Appeal: Lemboss
    • Username
      • Lemboss
    • SteamID64
    • Banned Location
      • Unturned
    • Banned Date
      • Oct 30, 2021 at 2:00 AM
    • Official Reason
      • -
    • Requested Reduction
      • -

Explanation
      This is the last time I was on JPH servers. I would like to know when I did the action.

Evidence
      upload_2021-10-31_17-38-50.png

Additional Information

17. Ban Appeal: Lemboss
    • Username
      • Lemboss
    • SteamID64
    • Banned Location
      • Unturned
    • Banned Date
      • Oct 30, 2021 at 12:30 AM
    • Official Reason
      • -
    • Requested Reduction
      • -

Explanation
      Why ban me ingame and on the forums? Almost as if they did not want me to appeal for the ban.

Evidence
      -

Additional Information
      -

18. Ban Appeal: Lemboss
    • Username
      • Lemboss
    • SteamID64
    • Banned Location
      • Unturned
    • Banned Date
      • Oct 30, 2021 at 2:00 AM
    • Official Reason
      • -
    • Requested Reduction
      • -

Explanation
      I know I did nothing wrong. Why am I not allowed to prove my innocence?

Evidence
      -

Additional Information
      -

19. Ban Appeal: Lemboss
    • Username
      • Lemboss
    • SteamID64
    • Banned Location
      • Unturned
    • Banned Date
    • Official Reason
      • -
    • Requested Reduction
      • -

Explanation
      I have emailed both support and Mr. Sexton. Waiting on a response to get my logs to show that I have not been ingame for a long, long time.

Evidence
      -

Additional Information
      -

20. The fact that my threads have been merged indicates to me that there is a moderator around. Why are you lying? Why are you saying you're not ignoring me when you are? I still have some questions that require an answer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.