DENIED Ban Appeal: Kgalligan25

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by kgalligan25, Mar 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ban Appeal: Kgalligan25
    • Username
      • Kgalligan25
    • SteamID64
    • Banned Location
      • Unturned
    • Banned Date
      • Mar 16, 2020 at 8:00 PM
    • Official Reason
      • Raiding
    • Requested Reduction
      • I just want to play this server, I ask to lift my ban, so I can relax and have fun in your server

Explanation
      So, just this morning I woke up to my base half-destroyed, my APC I worked on for days gone, and my weapons were gone. I tried to reach out to an admin during the time I figured out, I could not reach the admin. then just now, I found the person who had stolen my things, so I decided the only way to get my stuff was to break in.
      I did, and I was kicked, I joined back in the server to tell PistolPte that I was sorry and it wouldn't happen again, but when I joined it stated: "you are not allowed to play online anymore". I am especially sad because this server was like a refuge to me, if there was something going on, I would go to the server and relax, it was peaceful there. I just don't know what I would do for the rest of the time I have unturned.
      I also donated, and bough Elite pack. and I just don't think my money should go to waste like that. I am truly sorry and i wont break any rules again.

-Kgalligan25 (Kevin m Galligan)

Evidence
      I have posted a picture of my house, and my APC on my profile page on Steam

Additional Information
      Your server is of the best I've seen on this game, its peaceful and everybody is nice I just don't, and if you reject my request, I still thank you for the great experience I had in your server.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Then perhaps you should’ve thought about not wasting your money when you decided to break server rules.

How do you even know who did this? Because right now without any evidence you have come online and upset someone who is potentially innocent.

Appeal denied.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Correct SteamID64: 76561198979547919

Your ban is for three days. It expires automatically on 2020-03-19 19:31:24 EDT.

Please read the full list of rules at JustPlayHere.com/rules.

If you believe you know of a player who has broken the no griefing/no stealing rules you should be reporting them to staff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.