Anyone know what caused the bug in the washington pve 7 server ?

Discussion in 'Support' started by P0P0, Jan 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In Washington pve7 no one can place base/structure parts anywhere in the map. This happened to one of the maps on my server and I never tracked down the error.

2. When you say "bug" do you mean the one where sometimes you jump through a window and get teleported back on the other side of the window? Or the one where you can be running but your moving very slowly?

3. No I am talking about building a base with floors pillars walls roofs. On the Washington PvE 7 server you cannot build a base. the parts shadow in red and Blocked is stated no matter where you attempt to place a piece.

4. Oh I've never seen that before that dosent sound nice at all

5. Hi,

I have never heard or seen this happen before but I will look into it,

It's possible that the folder for structures could be full which will either cause the server to crash or it won't let you add any more buildings.

We are sorry for the inconvenience that this bug may of caused.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Same here, you can use large plates, but walls, floors, and pillars all don't seem to work.

7. That as I said before could be because the folder for structures on that server is full.

8. Not so. Cory reset barricades and structures when I first noticed this problem. If it were a claim flag bug clearing barricades would have fixed it. If it were a structure bug clearing the structure file would have fixed it. It's still bugged. A fresh install of both Unturned and Rocketmod on PVE4 and PVE7 are needed. :(

9. So if I have stuff on pve7, will the reinstall wipe everything in lockers, like a map reset?

10. Barricades and structures were already reset once, so all lockers should have already been cleared. If you placed anything within the past week it will be lost during a reinstall. No time frame for the fix. :(

11. I am having the building glitch and the Prone stand glitch on all Justplayhere servers.

12. And that is why the main page of the forums says the owner is doing a system-wide server wipe/reintall. The source of the bugs on PVE4 and PVE7 are probably corrupted files. Only a fresh install will clear the issues. :( My understanding is that you will be able to keep your bits. I have my fingers crossed!

13. The servers are due for the server reset and should be put into affect with in the next week or two.

14. Next week or two? Most of the playerbase salvaged their bases and sold off their inventory after the official post concerning the server reset. This won't go over very well if they play for two weeks only to have to give up everything again.

15. With Corys procrastinating skill I dought it will happen soon anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.