Admin Abuse

Discussion in 'Support' started by Colt, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First off, before anything else, I want to say that I have, at this time, no evidence of the abuse by this admin, therefore I understand that I cannot expect this thread to be taken seriously as it is my word against one's with a higher authority than myself. Second of all, I respect this admin's privacy, so there will be no names publicly given. I will only reveal this admin's name to someone with a higher authority than his through email and/or any other private messaging system. This abuse has taken place on the Unturned PVE4 server, and has involved teleportation without my consent, multiple kicks, and verbal abuse. Along with threats of bans and more kicks. All of this was initiated by myself causing his car to explode with a Shadowstalker. There are currently no rules against this (Honestly, I think there should be. I only did it because I needed scrap metal and it was, at the time, the most efficient way to get it and within the rules). There are rules on theft of vehicles, and I did not steal this car, and there are rules on destruction of someone else's base/structure. I would not consider a car to be someone's structure or base, unless it had things built onto it, which it did not. I understand that this is PVE, but I did not harm any players, nor did I have the intent to do so. As stated before, I only wanted scrap metal. I thank you for reading this, as it is quite lengthy. As time goes on, I will try to get evidence of the aforementioned abuse, however this may not happen for a while, as I will be going out of town for a couple weeks. If there are any staff members reading this who have power above a server administrator, I would like to correspond with you, and you may be able to help me with this. Again, thank you.

2. I will talk to you first chance i get concerning this matter, and yes i agree we need to put in a rule about the blowing up of cars

3. actually it is in the rules on the server site, if he was online you broke a rule. I consider blowing up a car stealing because you certainly cannot get it back.

Rules
    Our Official Rules:
    1. No breaking of structures/griefing peoples houses.
    2. No stealing cars previously owned by players that are ONLINE.
    3. No stealing of peoples items that have been stored in chest/crates.
    4. No fighting in chat. If you have a problem, bring it to teamspeak so the staff can sort it out.
    5. No random structures in towns or on roads.

4. Blowing up a car != stealing a car. That's ridiculous.

5. @Axphism you can blow up cars but, not one that someone who is online is using, that would be in my humble opinion griefing and or stealing.

6. @SilverFox sure I definitely agree there should be a rule against blowing up a car of someone that is online. All I meant is this example:
    If I blew up your house, I did not steal your house. Therefore if I blew up your car, I could not have stolen your car.

7. Yes, i see your point, but you have to consider this; if you blow up my house, you are stealing the time and materials it took to make it. The same argument can be make for vehicles as well now, since you can modify them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.