A new base related Questions...

Discussion in 'Support' started by Thornhip, Sep 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I accosted by an upset person on the server saying that my base "will be removed" because it's "Unfair to the other users". At first it sounded as a threat... But maybe he thought he was being helpful, even if it took forever for him to get there. I know my base on PvE3 is well with the limits; at best it's 12 blocks, at worst 15 (picture included below), but it does bring up a question.

20160920222813_1.jpg 20160920222824_1.jpg

How do you count the new ramp blocks when used as a roof? Are they full blocks or half blocks?

Potentially the space could be used as a 1/2 story, so as a 0.5 space is still fair.

2. I can't understand how this base could in any way be a problem... are players limited to single story? Why not two or two plus a gabled roof. Interested to hear, I thought the t was the footprint, that it had to be 10x10 or so. From a quick look, it doesn't look like it's much bigger than that at all.

3. From the current rules it's 20... So 2x5x2, 3x3x2, and even 1x1x20 are all valid. Triangles count as 1/2, but now we have vertical ones with the creative use of the new ramps.

4. much math, many area.

5. We normally don't count verandas and rooftops that used ramparts so I guess we won't be counting those as well. However, if it is deemed to be too large, it's going to be counted of course.

Thornhip pretty much covered it regarding base size. Your base may be of any shape, as long as it falls within the 20 square units.

6. Just to prove a point my next creation is going to be a maxed sized letter E... ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.