4 seater out in seattle

Discussion in 'Support' started by Combyte, Jun 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well... Steam decided to do some maintenance and PvE8 decided to go unconnectable again and now i can't connect to the server... My 4 seater is out in seattle and i have no way of getting to it as i have to get off in the next 15 mins, so i was hoping some admins or friendly players would return the vehicle or secure it somehow. My car is located near the hospital and mall, and my home it located just beyond those two buildings up the hill.

Thanks in advance for returning/securing the vehicle.

EDIT: That is... if the server responds sometime later

2. If Steam is hosed no one can connect. Haven't seen the four-seater. :(

3. #3 Combyte, Jun 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
    Ahh, that bites, thankfully though when i traded "Master engineer" that bus i had he gave me a spare 4 seater plus a generator, which i wasn't expecting, so he was very generous on the trade off that's for sure :p. Thanks Master engineer!

And thanks PistolPete for trying to look for it, very kind of you to help out ;). I won't fret over a lost vehicle though, it would have to have some pretty major additions to it before I'd actually start wanting to know who the heck took off with it and demand a return lol.

Still though, they need to be found out and dealt with even if I'm not gonna worry over it of course.

Time for a car hunt... If it's still in good shape, and also, Zombies have the chance of going after cars too correct?

Edit: Also i forgot to say, i would have been able to get to my car if only the server would let me in... Steam came back online short time after the server restarted, but even when Steam came back online, the server refused to let people in again... Which then wasted the amount of time i had left to try and save the vehicle in the process o_O.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.