Will we be able to buy vehicles back after reset?

Discussion in 'Support' started by matthew789_1117, Nov 15, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I noticed that there was a lot of discussion about the map resets coming up on December 4, 2017. I was wondering will it be possible to buy your vehicles back after the reset is finished since we could salvage them from December 1 to December 4. Would it also be possible to buy your rare items back that were not in the shop before?

2. As far as I know Cory is only adding items to the shop temporarily so that everything can be sold to the shop. After the reset it will return to what it was before. Rare or griefer items that are currently not for sale will not be added.

3. So you mean our vehicles and all our stuff that cannot be bought will be gone forever?

4. It's a server wipe/reset/restructuring. Only bits will remain. Inventory, items and skills will be lost when the game serers are reinstalled. Bits are maintained elsewhere. Your balance will be the only thing not affected.

5. Cory and I was talking about maybe leaving up the store up after restart for a short time to allow members to buy the some of the stuff back we have not decided yet will know more after staff meeting

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Wow! That makes me a lot less worried, Thanks!

7. Hopefully not the griefer items goodbye hellsfurys.

8. Who needs a Hell's Fury? Plenty of better weapons around.

9. Exactly no one needs it. Hopefully they get a sell boost so I can get rid of the 3 I have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.