Why are there no mods on PVP servers?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wolfboy2907, Jan 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have played JPH PVP 8 for a long time and the only staff I've seen on it is one abusive Jr. mod who abused his power and seems to be like 7 (he keeps god mode on until he wants to make a kill, he even walked up to me and my friends horde beacon and was swarmed and didn't die). Why isn't there more staff on PVP servers? (on that note why is the limit of 10 storage containers per group? it should be based on people in the group. I am in a large group and 10 storage units isn't good enough. We have had to rely heavily on alts. Why not 10 storage as a base but add 5 per every member above two.)

2. i will answer your first question. the reason is that pve servers require staff because there are griefers. im on pvp to do cleanup, like every other day or so.

3. #3 Karly Bones, Jan 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    Like someone mentioned, there simply isn't nearly as much to 'moderate' on the pvp servers to justify having more mods.

Because it adds stress to the already stressed server load. You absolutely do not need even close to ten storage units, that is just the generous limit. If you want to start loading up your favourite server with needlessly hoarded items, then it will end in that server being wiped along with all of your bases, hoarded items etc. So stay within the required server limits, and be grateful it's not even more strict.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. I understand that, I honestly wouldn't mind being a mod myself to help the load. But 10 containers isn't enough for 20 people who collect guns so we can fight back if we die at a very short notice (its come very handy). We have been relying on alt characters for storage lately, but even then its a pain in the butt. I think the limit should be based on people per base. I also wanna know what counts as a storage unit. If say I were to get counters and stuff for decoration, would that count? What about gun racks and stuff, what counts? Anyway Karly you need to try running a base for an entire group and having to deal with this stuff. 10 cabinets is fine for a two person team, but not a big group.

5. 10 storage units is more than enough space for excess items.
    Be careful admitting this as you are blatantly breaking the rules and the server limits.

Anything that you can store an item in counts as storage. Including all the things you mentioned.

Don't assume I haven't. I've been playing on these servers since long before these limits were put in place, I have learned to adjust and adapt based on them. Maybe you should as well. Play smart, stop hoarding everything. Have a nice day :).

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Rotten Rotten x 1
  6. I have played JPH for years, well before the limit was put in place. I do not hoard, but I do collect very rare equipment like airdrop contents. I have tried to adjust but I just think that it should increase with more people. That is all I'm asking.
    PS: what server do you normally play on? I have never seen you on.

7. If you are 20 people in you group then you might need to start thinking of spliting it in to 2 or more groups. But once you have done that, do not switch inbetween these groups, stay in one.

8. That's a great idea, thanks man!

9. Just remember, do not forget to in another base, 1 base per group.

10. ok, thanks man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.