We need a report system

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by wolfboy2907, Dec 4, 2015.

?

Do you agree?

1. Yes

88.9%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No opinion

11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. On the PVP3 on pei unturned server I have found some filthy rule breakers who have cussed at me and insulted me. I need a way to report them.

• Like Like x 1
  2. There already is one if you can get videos or screenshots of them action then goto the forum and click on banned request or message a senior staff member
    (Press F12 to take screenshots in games)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. i have some rule breakers i will post a screenshot and their names are Rakeman Enterprises and Dat Guy. this was on the pvp 8 on Washington server. They were cussing and being offensive and saying "suck my #$!@!" and stuff like that.

• Like Like x 1
  4. yeah maybe it goes like this /report then type there name and it will send a message 2 all admins 2 go 2 (server name)and the admins will join see if theres any trouble. im tired of having 2 do a ban req it takes 2 long and you need a pic or a vid or something and some people cant record so yeah lol sorrry i said 2 so much:oops:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah, that's what i was thinking.

6. yeah im hopin to become staff if i do im going to protect peoples bases from griefers and if im on pvp i will guard from raiders;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I'm thinking of applying for staff as well. I want to stop griefing and insulting. I hope we can work together to make the server a better place.

• Like Like x 1
  8. that sounds fun

9. im on justplayhere.com pvp 7

10. i normally do PVE2 on PEI

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thats actually a really good idea I hope they look into that

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yes, I agree on adding this (if there is a plugin for it). Although couldn't people just spam /report?

• Like Like x 1
  13. There would be atleast a five mintue cool down before you can do it again

• Like Like x 1
  14. i think 10 or 7 but i think where getin somewhere this is good:D

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. btw where is keith he was supposed 2 be on yesterday?:(

16. He must be hiding -.-

17. dang it

18. What happens if there is multiple people. Say there is 3 people griefing your base, how could that work? It would take like 30 minutes to report them. There are two things that i can see working. 1 is that you can put in multiple names while doing /report, or 2 is that /report just gets staff on that server. The problem with both is that it hard to get someones name. I've learned this from experience. Griefers usually run and hide to make sure you can't get their names. Also it will take a while for staff to get on the server, but what happens if there is o staff online?

19. yeah we just need 2 keep thinking but i kinda have lost faith in the staff

20. Find me on TS I will no longer be in a staff talk channel so you guys can talk to me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.