Servers being out of date

Discussion in 'General' started by Kevie, Dec 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We have been Informed that some of our servers are not running the current version of Unturned. I have Informed Cory who is the boss and We hope to have it all back to normal as soon as possible.

On behalf of the JustPlayHere.com staff we are sorry for the inconvenience.

If there are any servers not running on the right version of Unturned please comment below.

2. I'm not sure if this is related but I haven't been able to log on PVP 8 Washington for the past couple of weeks. Whenever I try loading the server i'm stuck on the loading screen. This also occurs with several other people I know.

3. Thanks for the report I will look into it and update cory on the situation

4. I am pleased to announce that PVP8 and PVE1 are now working fully.

5. Thanks for the fix :)

6. My Pleasure

7. What you really need to do is add EVERY!!! Clothes item in the shop and lower the prices then your severs will no longer feel or be outdated becasue everyone will be on and cory would have no choice but to update more often due to popular demand.

8. We updated our shop so that it was more "hardcore" so that to be able to survive you needed to try.

We took out the clothes so that you could not just make beds out of any article of clothing.

We rose the prices of almost every item in the shop so that the shop was not being used as a primary gathering system.

We want to encourage the key principles of Unturned and one of them is to survival and the best way to experience that is to run around and find the weapons, food, clothing etc by yourself.

To me the shop is just a back up or a thing to use as a treat when you want a hard to find item. But that's my personal uses for the shop.

9. Well if anything you should remove the shop what so ever you don't even need to search for anything as long as you have bits. for example just buy meal ready eat an Alicepack a medkit and a gun that's all you need so yeah people still get an advantage from it so if you want it hardcore remove the shop that way players will no longer use the shop like its someone handing them out lollie and it will be more difficult to survive but now I see what your saying so you don't want us using it to make certain stuff but we can still get explosives to make grenades =P

10. And that's just 825 bits there to spend for the meal ready to eat medkit alicepack and a decent gun so yeah and if your good and stay alive you only need to spend 200 bits for ammo food and medical everytime see what I'm saying

11. I can see your point sammy but we like to have the shop as it benefits players who are not so good at the game.

12. @CptKev I know this is off topic but by any chance how would I get on the JPH minecraft severs?

13. Our IP Is justplayhere.com and it is currently running but please note that we are working on another server which will replace our current one as it is out of date.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.