Server wiped out?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Agent 47, Jun 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I cant find my yukon pev skybase. i tried teleport to my bedroll but it says i have no bedroll claimed. my sky base was masssssive made with full metal and birch surrounded with Barbed Fence, 13 valve door and 5 Claim Flag. and it also had 10 sentry gun, 2 industrial generator. and lots of locker full filled.

It took 60+ hours to build it located near gas station sky.
    all gone...??? :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    :test:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. NO ANSWER....??????

3. If you had more than 10 containers (lockers) the demo team can destroy it without warning. That would be my guess.

4. Before i knew about there demo team all gone without even notification/notice. And what about my bedroll. It was about 80% up from ground.

5. Im sorry to hear that man, i wish there was some way i could help ya

6. Massive bases with too many strorage units do get removed but the DemoTeam usually places warning signs first. I can tell you that sentry guns on a skybase in PvE are useless and hurt the server as do large amounts of barbed wire, spikes and storage over the limit.

PvE8 had to be reset just a few weeks back after only about 8 weeks due to players building huge bases crammed with tons of hoarded items in storage. We're trying to prevent other servers from locking up but players are not helping us.

7. An update: PvE7 is dead until Cory can wipe it. Again we had many bases concentrated in a small area and a handful of players violating the storage limit rule. At this point we will be enforcing the claim flag and storage limit rules without exception and without further warning. The messages appear in the scrolling chat for the servers. That is warning enough.

Claim flags prevent overcrowding. They also reveal shared bases and prevent griefers from attaching directly to someone else's base.
    Storage limit: Again a Nelson issue. The rules in palce are to prevent server failure. Those found in violation will at the least have excess storage removed. If the violation is severe enough the entire base will be cleared. If you see something that exceeds the limits please report it to a Moderator. We have 16 maps to cover and it usually takes three to four hours per map to clear them without player input.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.