Question about applying for Jr. Mod

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NFinET, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1. About how long does it take for an application to be reviewed?
    2. If I get accepted, is there some list of perks that I get?
    3. How long does it take for a Jr. Mod to become a Sr. Mod?
    3a. What additional perks do a Sr. Mod get in comparision to a Jr. Mod?

2. 1. They just hired a bunch of new jr mods so a few months is my guess.
    2. You get to get hated by people? Or liked? People definitly notice you more.
    3. Years
    4. People will hate you because you'll be destroying their bases.

my $0.02

3. Players who play the game will like you for keeping the servers running. Welfare recipients will hate you because you won't /tp them all over the map or spawn tanks/vehicles/guns for them. They've spent all their bits and have taken several days building an incredibly small base that still, somehow, managed to violate server rules and was cleared. Griefers and bullies will stalk and skype Cory and tell him what a POS Mod you are for doing your job. All this as a volunteer position. Oh and even if you do 24 hours straight on a server at least one player will complain that he or she NEVER sees an admin. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    1. even back then it took me a couple of weeks (play while you still can w/o responsibilities)
    2. you get 20 more bits as salary per promotion as opposed to 50 bits (regular player)
    3. couple of months if you're lucky
    4. more godly powers, more bit salary, much more disrespect if players dont see you around (but hey, you have a fan club)

4. The power! it's too strongg.. for mee. *the word STRONG deletes double* no...... *dead*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.