PVE3 PEI my base is griefed. Want refund of items

Discussion in 'General' started by Jedi Master Kit Fisto :D, Jun 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Jedi Master Kit Fisto :D, Jun 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
    I want a refund of my items on PEI 3. My base was griefed
    The items are listed here.
    2 lockers
    1 metal trophy rack or whatever it is
    3 zubeknakov's
    2 honeybadgers.
    1 maplestrike
    1 maple wall
    1 claim flag
    -Mark

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Honestly srry this happened but people get griefed all the time in the pve servers because some people are just jerks. I would recommend you build a sky base for a bit more security if it was already then srry you got raided. Oh and ps the moderators dont care if you got raided there job is to find the griefer and take him down not to refund your iteams, also if your base isn't fixed up between 48 hours usually then they will demolish it. Good luck

3. It's not that we don't care about the items. Moderators can't spawn in items. Sr. Mods will spawn in new structural components to help if they're online but that is not a frequent occurrence. Look for a Moderator in TeamSpeak. Most of us will help you cut down trees or break rocks to reestablish your base.

It is given that:
    1) Bases get griefed
    2) See rule #1

Build small and off the beaten path. Keep easily replaced items in one or two lockers. Keep the important stuff with you. One set of clothing, vest, pack, two guns, ammo and some food are about all you really need in storage in case the zombies get you and you need a quick loadout.

4. #4 Jedi Master Kit Fisto :D, Jun 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
    Look I'm sorry I was mad. It's just that it makes me mad when I have to REBUILD my whole entire base cause some griefer wants to mess around and rob me of my items. This is why I put a suggestion on making explosives not blow up buildings. Cause this crap happens.
    I lose over 200 bits EVERY time I get griefed. And I have to place a claim flag AGAIN and Again and AGAIN, now please listen to my suggestion and make explosives ineffective for base griefing.

5. hey I have lost 3 cars and most recently my entire metal base... 2x2 first floor and 2x4 +1 triangle spot second floor. (not including interior supports) not to mention over 10 full lockers/cabinets. (6 from a poor base design flaw which I only blame myself for) on the same server. I am not asking for comps... just security!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.