Pve 7 not working and 1 glitch

Discussion in 'Support' started by XxDreamerxX, Dec 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so I'm trying to open pve 7 and it just freezes when it's about to load, is this the game itself, the server, my internet or my computer? please tell me so I or the staff members can fix it :D AND I found this random glitch that dropped my heart for a second... anyone knows the moment u do /home but it says (you don't have a bed to tp too?) and u freak out thinking you got raided yet again? I got that message, I ran to my base and saw my base intact along with me bed, I unclaimed my bed and claimed it back, didn't fixed it, I salvaged my bed and placed it down and then it fixed, did anyone got this glitch or is it just me, and if u get the glitch, u know who to thank :)

2. The server's been flaky with restarts, I've reported it to Keith and Cory twice.

As for the /home command: Nelson has changed enough in the game that if there is something close enough to the top of your bed to prevent a prope teleport it gives this message. Usually moving the bed a few pixels one way o the other will fix it. This is especially true if you have a ramp over top of your bed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.